Friday, October 26, 2018

The Pure in Heart



Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.For now we see a mirror, dimly but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known. But we all with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.For we walk by faith, not by sight
Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.




Scripture References

Matthew 5:8
1 Corinthians 13:12
2 Corinthians 3:18
2 Corinthians 5:7
Philippians 3:12




(I will present this to you in the amplified version also so that we can break this down tremendously)

No comments:

Post a Comment