Monday, October 8, 2018

Consider your ways

"Thus says the LORD of Hosts: Consider your ways."




Thus says the Lord of hosts: These people say the time has not yet come to rebuild the house of the Lord.” Then the word of the Lord came by the hand of Haggai the prophet, “Is it a time for you yourselves to dwell in your paneled houses, while this house lies in ruins? Now, therefore, thus says the Lord of hosts: Consider your ways. You have sown much, and harvested little. You eat, but you never have enough; you drink, but you never have your fill. You clothe yourselves, but no one is warm. And he who earns wages does so to put them into a bag with holes.
“Thus says the Lord of hosts: Consider your ways.

Haggai 1:1-7



The LORD of Hosts = El Shaddai. 

You ever have something that you are doing and you never are satisfied. You work, work, work and when you get your paycheck, two days later you have a zero balance? You give of yourself and do not get anything in return? Consider your ways says the LORD. What is the foundation of what you are doing? Who is the foundation of what you are doing? Who is making the plans for you? Are you making your own plans? Are you setting things up yourself. Jeremiah 29:11-13 says:
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

So why not seek the LORD in prayer before you make anymore moves. I will tell you from experience it is all worth it. Below is a miracle work done by God himself through me to help you.
I said to Him " I give myself away", went on a 21 day water fast. He said that he would cleanse that filthiness out of me and put His Spirit in me. And the result is below. There are more to come. I pray that is helps you in #workingoutyourfaith.

Find me of Facebook and Twitter @ Arthina Lee or Arthina S. Lee. 

Leave me a comment if you read my books or #workingoutmyfaith


   https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_qz_back?sf=qz%2Crba&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3AARTHINA+S+LEE&keywords=ARTHINA+S+LEE&unfiltered=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1539020176



Faith WorkoutBurying Places: A Guide to Fasting and Prayer


 PURCHASE MY BOOK FAITH WORK OUT AND ITS COMPANION BURYING PLACES.
NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON, AMAZON PRIME,

***NOTE: BOOKS ARE ALSO ON KINDLE AND THE E-BOOK IS NOT RECOMMENDED AS BOTH BOOKS ARE WORKSHEET INVOLVED.******

No comments:

Post a Comment