Thursday, January 3, 2019

Do not fear. Rest assured I AM is here.

Isaiah 41:13

13 For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. 


"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." [Joshua 1:9]

    You always stand proud because its your Mom or Dad who fights for you. But your Mom or Dad is gone now. There is no one to fight for you. There is no one to take your hand and say to you,"Everything will be OK."You feel lost, alone, sometimes even desperate looking everywhere for someone to fill that void. 

    When my Father died, I was left so alone that I could not see my way forward. But I know always that I had the word of God at bay waiting for me to read and apply it to my life. This verse Isaiah 41:13 says that He is the Lord meaning He is the one now who takes your hand and fills that void. He will be your provider, your healer, your friend, you confidant, your companion. This is one of the verses that changed my perspective on life.  He will come when you call but you have to honor Him first. I had to do it. Now I am free. Just try Him today. Say "God, I need your help." He will give you everything you need.

God Speed

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Find me on Facebook  
Find me on Twitter @ arthinasings. 
Find me on Instagram @ arthinathewriter

Leave me a comment if you read my books or TYPE #workingoutmyfaith 


 


Faith WorkoutBurying Places: A Guide to Fasting and Prayer


 PURCHASE MY BOOK FAITH WORK OUT AND ITS COMPANION BURYING PLACES.
NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON, AMAZON PRIME,
Click the books to purchase




No comments:

Post a Comment