Monday, May 6, 2024

The God of Comfort

Praise the Lord our God who will comfort you in the time of sickness.

2 Corinthians 1:3-5 The Message (MSG)
3-5 All praise to the God and Father of our Master, Jesus the Messiah! Father of all mercy! God of all healing counsel! He comes alongside us when we go through hard times, and before you know it, he brings us alongside someone else who is going through hard times so that we can be there for that person just as God was there for us. We have plenty of hard times that come from following the Messiah, but no more so than the good times of his healing comfort—we get a full measure of that, too.

I just received the flu shot. Not because I wanted to but because  I had to due to job requirements. I am fully aware of when my immunity gets compromised during the year. Now this is October and I have the flu? I normally don't get it until February. They try to convince me that the flu shot does not cause the flu. I am not a nurse or clinician of any kind. I carefully take care of the immunity of myself because at one time I suffered from Anemia (By the way I was miraculously healed from it after 20 years! Praise the Lord). But even so, it is not the fact that of the shot itself. It is the fact that I the facts about this shot is truly deceitful in what I see is happening around me. Everyone around me who received it is sick. 

I wanted to use this as an example because in the matters of "it's not what you see" or "don't believe what you see" Situations arise where you have to look directly at what is happening. If you don't, you may miss what is actually going on. Somethings require prayer and somethings require direct action. Be aware directly of the things that is going on around you. It is what you see. The enemy is deceitful. Prowling to devour. SO PRAISE BE TO THE LORD OUR GOD! THE GOD OF ALL COMFORT! The God who is with us at all time. When you realize what is going on, Pray and trust God, invoke the Holy Spirit for guidance in the matter. You will be healed in Jesus Name.


Find me of Facebook and Twitter @ Arthina Lee or Arthina S. Lee. 

Leave me a comment if you read my books or #workingoutmyfaith 

 http://faithworkoutbook.wixsite.com/mysite



   https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_qz_back?sf=qz%2Crba&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3AARTHINA+S+LEE&keywords=ARTHINA+S+LEE&unfiltered=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1539020176



Faith WorkoutBurying Places: A Guide to Fasting and Prayer


 PURCHASE MY BOOK FAITH WORK OUT AND ITS COMPANION BURYING PLACES.
NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON, AMAZON PRIME,


No comments:

Post a Comment