Thursday, August 30, 2018

So I'm gonna give Him all I have

He shall help right early in the morning. I shall not be moved. The Lord is my Shepard. I shall not lack. The Lord shall give me the fruit of my own hands as they bear good fruit.

As long as the LORD is your Shepard, there is no question about what he will do for you to keep you in safe pastures. Jesus gave His life for you to keep you in safe passage. What will you do for Him.

Let us pray

Father in the Name of Jesus
Thank you for this day.
Thank you for Jesus making intercession for me so that I can have life.
I pray that my heart turns to you knowing all that you do for me.
I pray that others will also. I pray for the sick and dying, the parentless children, and the widows. Bring them peace and love where it is need in these trying times.
I will praise you to the highest. Thank you LORD for blessing me.
In Jesus name I pray

Amen

Order my new book Faith Workout. Click the link below.

 http://faithworkoutbook.wixsite.com/mysite

No comments:

Post a Comment